TUESDAY, 13TH JUNE 2018
7:30 PM 8:30 PM
Tax and Accounting for Small Businesses Made Simple
For this workshop, we’ve got the amazing Chloe and Ben from Cone Accounting in to run it. They are experts in their field and know a whole lot about tax and accounting aka the scary stuff.
I’m really looking forward to this workshop. Whilst accounting isn’t the sexiest area of business, it is fundamental and can land you in hot water if you don’t get yourself in gear and file/pay your taxes on time.
This workshop will teach you everything you need to know about managing your business finances.
- How to do your business accounts
- What you can and can’t claim as a business expense
- How to prepare for and file your tax return
- How to save time on tax & accounting
- How to feel more confident about managing your business financesOnce you’ve got your head around the basics it feels a lot less scary and then becomes an easy area of your business to stay on top of. I used to do all of my own accounts but as my businesses have grown, and now that I run a limited company I use accountants to take the stress out of my accounts however even if this is similar to you, it is still wise to have a good understanding of tax and accounts because it is your responsibility as the business owner to ensure it is all done correctly, not your accountants.
No worksheet need for this one guys!
To replay this workshop click here: https://zoom.us/recording/play/WgFeEmetcqSP5I7ijYqmyVxTFgJx2kSbISbBkxm1qmioljncWMR2IMjiTWTylsFG?continueMode=trueWORKSHOPS