How to be the boss and still be yourself
Tuesday, 2nd June @ 7pm GMT
So, you’re ready to expand your business and take on a team, this should be an exciting time, but it’s one that fills many business owners with dread.
It makes sense, you didn’t start your business to end up in a corporate hierarchy. You want to keep your own personality, but don’t want to be a soft-touch. And maybe you’ve never been a manager before, there’s no company-funded, leadership training programme for you.
It doesn’t have to be scary though, as a Leadership Coach and Employee Engagement Specialist, Hanna Andersen from AS WE ARE, can help you find your own way to be the boss.
This workshop will cover;
- defining and creating your company culture
- identifying your own strengths as a leader
- setting objectives and goals with your team that they’ll want to work on
- managing performance when things don’t quite go to plan
- making career development and coaching part of what you do