Heather Jeffries is a presentation skills coach supporting creative entrepreneurs, founders and teams to communicate with confidence. As a trained actor & choreographer, she shares a wealth of resources, tools and strategies from the world of theatre that will transform how you connect to your audience. Through workshops and one-on-one coaching, she creates an environment where you can take risks and grow in order to embody your most empowered, confident self to communicate to the world.
2021 promises the return of IRL events. Now is the perfect time to up your game and learn how to present with impact. Join me for The Business of Body Language workshop on Tuesday 25 May 2021. From addressing nerves and public speaking fears to learning best practice skills to connect with your ideal clients and collaborators, I’ll show you how to connect to your breath & body to communicate with confidence.
This is for you if:
- You want to feel more impactful and persuasive with stakeholders and key players
- You want to connect to your clients with more ease and confidence
- Your diary is starting to fill with networking events and it fills you with dread
You’ll learn how to:
- Combat nerves and public speaking jitters
- Connect to the breath & body to project confidence
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Walk away with fresh insight & new skills
- Hold a greater understanding of how to align your non-verbal communication with your message