SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job Title: SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job Description: Join a talented and growing SEO team in one of the best SEO agencies to work for in London. ROAST is part of the TIPi Group which unifies each of our unique agencies under one umbrella to offer tailored services to our clients. We’ve just been named for the second year running, one of The Sunday Times’ 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2019 – leaping up the rankings from 59th to 28th, and we’re only 4 years old! With cross-agency competitions, sports teams, and a roof terrace it’s no wonder why ROAST has won multiple awards for our fun and inclusive culture.
We’re looking for a talented SEO Account Manager to join our agency in Oxford Circus. You will be joining a supportive and encouraging team of SEO’s that are always looking for the next new thing in the industry. We thrive on problem solving, collaboration, digging down into data, and telling a great story to our clients. Our SEO Account Managers deliver market-leading strategy, analysis & insights, and prioritised actionable solutions for each of our clients. We’re looking for someone to join our team that wants to develop cutting-edge technical skills, insightful analysis, and strategic thinking.
As a part of the SEO team, you will:
Manage multiple SEO accounts; being responsible for their individual SEO strategy and prioritised task road map. We expect a manager to be able to assess and deliver long term growth alongside sustainable quick wins. You will be accountable for the work done on the projects you lead and should be comfortable with taking ownership of problems as well as solutions. Your clients should be happy with the work you do and feel confident that it aligns with their business objectives.
Day to day, you should expect to:
* Develop client relationships by acting as a partner and having a deep understanding of their business and its challenges.
* Build a trusting relationship with your clients via general client servicing such as responding to client emails, regular reporting comms, meetings and calls.
* Manage timelines, expectations and deliverables to ensure projects are on-time and within budget.
* Manage your direct teams’ workload as well as their training & development as SEO’s
* Recommend and prioritise fixes for technical issues that will impact organic performance and be able to explain clearly why you have undertaken certain technical SEO tasks and be able to report on their effect.
* Identify opportunities that will affect the wider SEO team (Algo updates, changes to SERPs, new tools, etc.).
* Identify opportunities to involve other departments (including design, development and content) and threats that may impact their work.
* Share your technical knowledge with other members of the SEO team, working collaboratively to solve problems and test solutions, and advising on client strategies.
* Help with new business including, data gathering, projections, deck development, and pitching.
What we’re looking for:
Ideally, you will have 2+ years of technical SEO experience. You’ll have worked on a range of websites across multiple industries, and have experience seeing positive results from the work you have implemented. We’re looking for a team player that will boost the collective knowledge of the department and has a hunger to always be at the forefront of the SEO industry. We’re particularly interested in those with experience on international accounts.
Preferred Technical Skills & Tools Experience
* Full technical audits with prioritised actions
* Rank tracking
* Backlink auditing
* Keyword research
* Knowledge of SERP features and optimisation for featured snippets
* Knowledge or experience writing Schema markup
* Experience migrating a website
* SEO reporting with insights
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
* Experience of page speed optimisation
* Ideally experience using: * Screaming Frog * GSC * GA (or Omniture) * Excel, PPT, Word etc. * Google Sheets * Data Studio (or similar) * Google Tag Manager
* SEO team members are encouraged to go to external events e.g. BrightonSEO, SearchLeeds, etc.
* Minimum 25 days holiday
* Subsidised gym memberships
* Free breakfast * Referral scheme
* Mentor support * IAB membership
* Active company social life * Football, netball, bowling, and softball teams
* End of week drinks for finishing timesheets
* Winter and summer parties
* All social events arranged by a staff committee
* Charity events & fundraising each year
* ROAST houses
Is the job paid? Yes
Job Location: London
How to apply: Please email Paige Hobart at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter quoting ‘The Coven jobs’