Job Title: Content writer
Job Description: vickiarcher.com is an editorial online platform, creating content in fashion, beauty and lifestyle. We provide an aspirational focus for 40+ women with an emphasis on fashion advice, personal styling and the latest beauty information. It's a destination for women to grow their self- confidence and to become more successfully engaged in their lives.
With this in mind, the business is developing and requires an individual with a creative eye who can work at a fast pace and who enjoys the art of storytelling.
We are looking for a 3rd-year student or 2019 Graduate to join as a Creative Writer, supporting the team with editorial content.
- Support editorial calendar
- researching new topics, themes and feature ideas.
- Establish your voice and create written pieces to be published on vickiarcher.com, in line with the editorial calendar.
- Strategically plan social media content including layout and captions.
- Assist in the graphics process for the website and other marketing materials using Photoshop & InDesign.
Skills & Experience:
- A hard-working individual who is passionate about women's fashion/lifestyle industry.
- Must have knowledge of social media and digital marketing platforms.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in an effective, confident manner.
- Proficient in creating high-quality written content.
- Must have a strong editorial sense.
- Experience of Adobe Suites (mainly Photoshop).
- Knowledge of publishing platforms, Wordpress and Mailchimp is desirable.
Who Would Benefit? This is an exciting role, ideal for a 3rd-year student or 2019 graduate with a passion for storytelling and the creative industry.
Is the job paid? Yes
Job Location: London
How to apply: To apply, please email email@example.com with with a cover letter and your CV.